Friday, May 15, 2009

Confused

Hi friends

It's Millie, you probably hardly remember me because I never get to blog anymore. They're always hogging the computer and being the lady that I am I don't make a fuss.

This last week we had all the Dot choking drama and things have been hectic. One day they couldn't find me anywhere and boy did they freak out. They finally found my hiding place in the backyard at the very back of the bushes by the house, but then I didn't want to come out. I didn't think there was anything weird about this, but now Mom is all worried about my being older and all. The week before I hid in the back corner of the closet and they freaked out again looking for me plus sometimes when they leave the room I just sit there staring until someone comes and gets me.

I don't think anything is wrong with me, but they keep looking at me with a worried face. I still run around and try to eat Rulon, I jump all over when someone comes home and boy do I love my food so that makes them not worry too too too much. Sometimes I just get confused I guess.

Kisses,
Millie

13 comments:

Moose said...

When I was little our dog started acting wierd for a few weeks and my dad told me it was because he was getting old and I was so worried but he seemed to snap out of it and lived another 4 or 5 years. Nothing wrong with a lady causing some drama though. Hope they are worried for nothing though!
Dana + moose

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Millie, humans are strange. Around here we wouldn't be surprised to find Jan in the closet or standing in the middle of the room waiting for one of us to lead her somewhere. But humans worry when we do things like that.

Lacy said...

w00fs, my mama furgits where she iz too....and she still wiff us..

b safe,
~rocky~

D.K. Wall said...

Those things happen to our humans all of the time. Maybe you are becoming more human?

Gus said...

Millie: Sweetie, I have intimate knowledge of the working of a JRT brian, and let me tell you...hoomans cannot appreciate the fact that we CAN think very deeply, so when we do, it worries the h#$% out of them!

I have tried to explain to muzzer that I am thinking as hard as I play. She just doesn't understand.

Teka Toy
already a diva at 3

Mason Dixie said...

I think my mom would be ever so worried too, not normal behavior is automatic freak out for humans. =)

Chester said...

I think you are fine, Millie. I mean you wrote that very informative post. You were probably just trying to get their attention diverted so you could lure them away from the computer so you could use it. Good job. Just don't wander away too far and not have time to get back for your dinner

Woofs and diverted slobbers,
Chester

Lorenza said...

Some time our humans worry too much about our behavior!
I am sure everything is ok with your Millie!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

wally said...

Millie,

They just don't understand our aged wisdom. Sometimes I have unuuuuusual behaviors (mostly unexplained anxiety) that might be age. But my ma ape says the same thing--as long as I'm eating it's probably ok. The vet can't find anything wrong with me. Other than a general abundance of awesomeness, of course.

wally t.

Anonymous said...

Our Older brother Sprocket does stuff like that too, although he is getting to old to go outside unless he is going potty. Mom says he has canine cognetive disfunction. But we love him lots still even though he gets lost....

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It's alright Millie. Sometimes I don't want to move either. Especially when I'm sleeping on Dad's pillow and he wants to get in bed!

Steve

Helios said...

I think you're helping them remember that you're still around. Make them all nervous and then they'll be really glad to find you and give you lots of cuddles.

Anonymous said...

Hets,
We understand the peeps concern Millie. Our brother Chance started hiding when he got sick. The peeps get very concerned with any major alteration in behavior. Try to be more visible so they don't hassle you as m uch.
- TBH

National Canine Cancer Foundation