Sunday, May 13, 2007

Whatever.

It's Samantha and I'm SO mad. Mom was going through some old pics and she found a BAD pic that added like 20 pounds to my svelte frame. I wasn't concentrating on getting proper body positioning here, I was working on my smoldering hound gaze. Does that matter??? NO! Here's the pic in question, notice the gaze.
Well, now she's decided that I'm too fat. I'm starting to wonder if anyone even looks at me around here. It takes pics to figure out that I'm a plus-size girl??? Can just anyone be a parent??? You should have to pass some test or something I think before you can just willy-nilly have furkids. Besides that, it's not like I can open the fridge myself so I totally blame the prison wardens around here IF I have a little problem. When it was dinner time and the bowls came out the ones for Dot and I were "special" and I think we only got like half the food as the other Brats!!! Maybe it's because we're GIRLS, I don't see that fat ass Husky being rationed food like he's in Sing Sing. I'm telling you, he's fallen on me before and that's not all fluffy. I just can't believe it. I'm so depressed.I'm not going to stand for it and it's double hard for Dot and I cause we can't reach the counters to steal food. We're going to have to make a plan, but for now I'll show my displeasure in other ways. Adios from one seriously unhappy Hound.

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh poor Sam...you aren't fat...you are big and beautiful!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Balboa said...

You are so not fat, you are beautiful just the way you are.

Maybe you can work out a deal with the boys, if they can get you some extra food then maybe you can do soemthing cool for them. What - I don't know I'll have to let you know.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Sam,
I seriously feel for you. Why should you two be getting less food? You should try counter-surfing or something. I think you look taller than me.
Else work out something with the boys...they don't need that much FOOD!!PS : I still feel you are bootiful!!

wally said...

Oh--Sam! I'm callin' the ASPCA! For insulting your perfect figure!

wally.

ps. i love the shot of your bum--very tantalizing!

Ferndoggle said...

I knew Wally would say you're perfect Sam! Just like my Dot-Spot!

My Mom starves me too...no fun being big boned.

Sherman

Tadpole said...

Does no one understand the term HEALTH?!?!?!?! I think you're perfect and should get the same amount of food you've always gotten. And I think I'm under-weight and should get TWICE as much as I normally get.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sam. You are beautiful the way you are. Tell your mom you are not fat, its your frame!.
I liked a lot your last picture.
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Sam, You are BEAUTIFUL. And besides, plus size is better!!!
Meows,
Tia

Oh, Sitka says that you look beautiful too!

Peanut said...

Green beans. Make your mom get you no salt grean beans. My mom fed them to me when she thought I was to fat and the help you feel full without adding to many calories.

Suki & Joey said...

Sam, listen to me girlfriend, you are BOOTIFUL! Don't let the pressures of society affect the way you view yourself. See how much Wally wants you? ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Anonymous said...

Sa, you are one beautiful hound !!

National Canine Cancer Foundation