Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's not fair.

It's Dot-Spot. First - I am NOT moody. Living with these boys is irritating, that's all. That's one of the reasons I was trying to ship myself to Sherman.

I was SOOOO happy Mom was going to the post office!! I knew for sure this was the day that I would be on my way to Jackman Avenue. I was already planning in my head all the things we could do - I even looked up the Pittsburgh Tourist website to make a list.

So she's getting ready to leave and I don't see a leash in site. "WHY!?!" I asked imploringly with my eyes... I begged, I pleaded, I tried every pathetic look in the book. I just want to go to Pittsburgh!

I told her that Jen wouldn't mind and that I'd come back to Texas but she still said no. I'm sorry, Sherman, I really did try. I'm not giving up though - I heard there's a Greyhound that will take you all over the country. I'm going to see if he can carry me.

Not so bouncy today - Dot

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw, Dot, don't be sad! You make me want to cry!

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Dot. That's so not fair! She could have at least took you for a ride around the block. Gee Wizz. She needs a good talking too. I hope you made her feel guilty with that sad face.
Hoping you get to go out tomorrow.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Ferndoggle said...

Boo Hoo Hoooooo! I was so excited thinking about you coming to visit Dot. I had a romantic dinner planned at PetSmart (they have a lovely biscuit buffet) and then we were gonna go on moonlit hike & kill bunnies. I would've been perfect.

Sulking in Pittsburgh,

Shermie

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Dot...don't be sad...I'm sure you'll think of something. That last picture of you...just brought tears to my eyes.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

wally said...

Ooooh! If you come to Pittsburgh, bring Sam! We're only a hop skip and a jump away. And a few hundred miles.

Surely that greyhound can carry you a little further.

wally.

Tadpole said...

Let me know about that Greyhound... I'm not sure my plan is going to work out....

Anonymous said...

Dot... that is a great pouty face in the last photo. Be sure to keep using it. If you do, you will soon get your way with that face! I need to go practice now...
Hugs,
Sitka

Luckie Girl said...

Oh Dot, who could resist that look in your eyes? I'm not a greyhound but a dachshund....still a hound nevertheless, if I could let transport you..I certainly would!!

Peanut said...

Dot you look so pitiful that I would come and get you and deliver you to sherman if I could. Plus then I could see Penny.

National Canine Cancer Foundation