Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas...Part Two

OK, I'm back with Part Two....this one probably won't be all sunshine and rainbows like Part One....mostly cause you're not gonna see our faces and you'll probably be as dismayed as us that we didn't get an invite.

So after our (rushed and not special, I might add) dinner on Christmas Eve all the humans left to go to Nana's house. Let me remind you she only lives .4 miles away so we could have even walked there if there was no room in the car so it's not even an excuse. When they got home like a million hours later we could hardly believe the pics on our camera...

Our mean cuzn Joe was even there!!! Sure, it's funny Aunt Jan had to give him a bath but still. That's Uncle Robbie doing an outstanding job of shooting him with the hair dryer.
Look at his fangs...I'm not kidding, he's ferocious.Since Joe was there it figures Beethovan would be too, but it hurts just the same...Pumpkin was even out and about....he never comes out when we visit. I don't know why.What we were REALLY trying to figure out was what they were doing all night and there it was...the evidence. PRESENTS were being opened - - - WITHOUT US! I know this is our Mother helping Buddy...we recognize her shoe.Then they must have....gulp....played with it.I can't remember the last time Nana played with us....sniff sniff.Uh....look in that picture up above....to the left of Air Bud...in the yellow bag...you know what that is? Our favorite food in the world....Grammy's Pot Pie. It didn't come home with Mom for us. 'Nuff said. It looks like there was some serious pawtying going on...without us.I think that's a tasty snack I see in Shadow's mouth. Hrrrmppph.I guess one good thing came out of the night...our family sent us a bunch of presents to open on Christmas morning. We were a little scared of that bad tissue wrap job that looked like it was hiding a dead body.

In case you were wondering about her excuse. Or excuses as it seems to be.
1. There wasn't room for four of us there. (but there was room for everydog else I guess)
2. She couldn't take one or two of us and not the others, it wouldn't be fair. (She could have just taken me and it would have been perfectly fine. The others would have coped.)
3. She claims we sometimes act like hooligans. I don't even know what that means.

Coming next...Part Three....FINALLY it's Christmas!

14 comments:

Peanut said...

that is just not right. Not right I tell you. How could your mom? I say she needs to be punished.

Gus said...

Thanks for sharing Christmas with us...First, Your mom had a miracle with the photo on the pre Schmauss installment. No photoshop and everybody paying attention.

Second, we think the pink wubba looks like fun, but Teka had one and it went like a snap...so muzzer says no more. I say it was defective.

Third...it is totally so unfair that none of you got to go. Next year, have it at your house. Then you control who gets to come.

kissies
guss

ps...cant wait to see the pressies.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm those excuses don't quite cut it do they guys! Maybe next year it'll be your turn and the other dogs will have to stay at home.

I hope you stil have a very Merry Christmas though - the presents will make up for it I'm sure!

River

Khady Lynn said...

Well, even though you didn't get to go, I bet you had a good Christmas anyway!

Love and snuggles to you all, and a special Wooooo to dear Thrawn at the Rainbow Bridge watching over his family and loving you all!

Merry Christmas and God bless!

Holly

Molly the Airedale said...

This is a sad situation! We hope part III gets better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Goofy said...

u hav a great christmas there don't u??

Mack said...

The lady in the green colander hat looks like my type of gal!

At least you got some cool pressies, right??

Mack

Ruby Bleu said...

That was so not fair Tucker...I mean, I'm just like, um speechless!!! It's Christmas for dogs sake!!! I hope you pups peed on the floor or something creative like that!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ferndoggle said...

Oh just wait till you see what our Mom was up to on Xmas day! You won't feel so bad.

We had to stay home...all alone...with no presents, no foodables, no snuggling.

We thought Xmas was supposed to be fun :o(.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Sophie Brador said...

Hey, Air Bud got a minty green light bulb, just like my red one. Oh, I hope you pups get one too. They are fantastic.

Okay, here's why you should be glad to stay home. Your mean cousin looks just like the Thing! The Pomeranian Thing that stayed at our house a few times. Oh, she was a nasty piece of work. Just sat on the couch and snarled at me for days ... in my own house! Mom says to chill out about it, but geez.

I can't wait to see your pressies. I think you'll find that you needed to rest up on Christmas Eve for all the Christmas morning action. I especially can't wait to see what Bear got.

xo
SB

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Well, I'm dying to know what is in the body tissue paper bag. What can it be? Also, it is very unfair that you got left at home. Does your mom even love you?

Steve

Lady Kaos said...

Those were some pretty lame excuses. That party would have been sooooo much better with you there!
Kaos

wally said...

Hooligans are the best kind of hoos! Well, you tell your peoples that I am calling the SPCA because quite obviously you 1) should have been there and 2) should have gotten in on the pot pie action!

I can't wait to see the body that's wrapped in that tissue paper! I'm eagerly awaiting part three!

wally.

ps. Tell your mom there was a stocking issue a few years ago. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, we unhung them. What's the big deal? And my ma ape has seen me jump straight from the floor onto the dining room table. She knows We are capable of great mischief.

Kapp pack said...

DOn't feel bad....we never get to go to the human get-togethers either....something about not everyone liking our fur! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Woo woo, Kelsey ANn

National Canine Cancer Foundation