Monday, October 25, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Dot


I was pondering my life the other day and have wondered if I have fulfilled my destiny yet.  The more I think about it the more I think maybe not.  I am thinking that I should have pursued my career as Squirrel Tracker because it's what I excel at.  I can spot a squirrel in a thickly wooded forest from 40 yards, I'm quite remarkable.  Sam can't spot a squirrel through clean glass at 4 yards, I'm just saying.

Maybe I should have some business cards made and start marketing my new business.  I could hire Rulon as an employee and he could actually be my gopher...I find the squirrels and he catches them.  Well maybe.  He would definitely need to practice.  Come to think of it, what would I do with them once he retrieves them?  Hmm, I better think more on that.   -Dot

5 comments:

Tee said...

sounds like a good business plan ... ;)

Casper and pals said...

go fur it!

Kirby, CGC said...

I agree...you should go for it. I myself have recently discovered squirrels and think it's a great idea!!!

Woof!
Kirby

Khady Lynn said...

I would love to work for you Dot! I would be a great squirrel chaser! And, being a Siberian, I'm super fast!!!

Khady Lynn

Casper and pals said...

Love your deep thoughts

National Canine Cancer Foundation