Tuesday, April 6, 2010

While we're stuck at home...

Our Mom went to the shelter for lunch, she never comes HOME for lunch because she doesn't "have time" but she has time to go to the shelter?!!?  Sounds fishy.

This is Whoopi G.  She's a hoot.
She's got a bit of a hair issue.  Talk about bedhead.
This is Jillian.  Mom said she's so super sweet and loveable.  Kinda like me.
She forgot this guy's name, but he was a lover for sure.  He's so tiny and frail looking, I'm just happy she didn't accidently smoosh him.  She's used to manly, macho dogs. 
 (Again like me, Bear)
What$!?  It's Cowboy AGAIN.  It seems like he's looking for greener pastures.
This little guy is a wild one, I think he's gettin' jiggy with it here...
Who is THIS jowly looking thing?!!??
Her name is Roxie and she looks like she's full on trying to seduce our Mom into loving her!!
We're going to have to be careful about this shelter visiting thing I think...
Oh NO!  It's "THE ONE"!  What is she doing in this picture??!?  Trying to be irresistable?!?!?  Trying to talk our weak-hearted Ape for a trip home with her?!?! 
I think she's using that Bully smile as a deadly weapon.  How is anyone supposed to resist that!?

Gotta go work on my charm...
Care Bear

PS  Don't forget... http://www.dfwhumane.com/

4 comments:

Peppy Sheppys said...

Guys. It has started. We need to have a support group for Dogs Against MaApe Naughtiness (DAMN). And our apes need REHAB.

The sheps w/pep & the Otis Potus.

jodda said...

OMG...that Roxie...
definitely got the "your place or mine" look going on. I love the last one, her face is falling back. So danged cute. I can see Whoopi's hair evolving into dreads, like what must be her namesake.

Those are some cutie pies.

Khady Lynn said...

Ahhh, all those pups who need loving furever homes. I sure hope they find them soon!

Holly

jodda said...

Sugarbear...
Yep, gots that crazy, that I love.
We need to meet.
To the picture.Cricket says um, the what you say...

still loving the Roxie wink.

National Canine Cancer Foundation