Update - Parvo test came back negative, still waiting on Distemper. She's being treated the same as she would with Distemper...fluids, antibiotics, nebulizer treatment, etc. She's really weak and won't eat/drink plus has some scary coughing/snot going on. If any of our vet friends out there have any suggestions they're most appreciated.
UPDATE...Great news, the pup is acting SO much better today, bouncing around and eating. Thanks for the good vibes, they must have worked!!