Thursday, December 6, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?!?

It's Thrawn and I'm here to tell of the injustice of life. (yes, again) Picture it, five angelic puppies....North Texas....tonight. The people leave us alone, it's dark....where could they have gone? Christmas shopping for us? Maybe off to get us a bit more of our favorite Grammy's Pot Pie food?

If only friends, if only.

There was no mention of big plans tonight, not even a whisper of what to wear....nothing. Now upon reflection I believe we were purposely deceived as to the agenda of the evening. We know everything else they do....from the bathroom (don't ask) to the kitchen (not much better) to work (it buys our food so we tolerate it) to shopping (that's what I'm talkin' bout). Yet tonight was suspiciously empty. Once we were deserted we had a conference to figure out where they went and that's when Bear saw IT. I can't even type it so I'll just show you the picture...

Can you see that?!?! I made it bigger for you...That's right. Dr. Bill had a Christmas party for bipeds only. It's just wrong. When have they ever gone in there and had something poked up their butt? I think I've been pricked by more needles in that office than there are days in the year. We wouldn't go to Mom's girly-doctor's party so why does she get to go to ours?!? Well, I don't have a girly-doctor but you know what I mean.

You know, I kind of felt bad because before they left I choked on my dinner and Mom had to stick her entire hand down my throat. (You shoulda saw what came out, groooosss. She had to scrub her hands forever to get the slime off.) Now I don't feel bad at all. Hopefully she thought about that when she was eating the meat I smelled on her when she got home. Plus I know they had some of that adult grape juice Holly was talking about and they even had the nerve to flaunt the bottle he gave them right in front of us.

We're planning a revolt as we speak. -Thrawn

20 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

What kind of vet has a hollyday party with just the stupid bi-peds!?! That's just mean! And stupid!

And what's with the humans and their adult grape juice? I think it smalls pretty nasty.

Way to go on the horka thing though! That was a bonus and well deserved for what they did!

Holly

Kerrio said...

Revolt? Plan a full scale revolution I say!

Molly the Airedale said...

Make sure you express your EXTREME displeasure next time you see Dr. Bill! We dogs have ways to get our points across with the vets, don't we?! *evil snicker*

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

Our folks went to a big fancy party last night too! And left us home all alone...until 9:00...without any dinner. And then Mom locked me & her out of the house & had to wait 45 minutes for Dad to come home & let us back in!

I need to have a little talk with my parents.

Sherman

Phil said...

That's outrageous Thrawn! Teach yourself to walk on your hinds... That'll show 'em :0]

Balboa said...

I think a big pile of steaming poop on their door might teach them a lesson.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

P.S. I think I may have posted this twice, sorry!

Putz said...

we bipeds had a party, our sand's been on a diet, so when the chance came for a treat she did not hesitate, as quick and agile as acat she jumped on the table and stole a whole baked potatoe in on e gulp...it came out in the living room, one big whole baked potatoe...she was too astonished by her good luck and displayed no patience for which she paid the price

Anonymous said...

oh by the way above we are the platoon of four

The Husky in the Window said...

I think we should have a party and no two legged guests. We can bring the treats, you'all get the juice and let's see how they like that. Oh and we need Christmas music too.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Cynthia Blue said...

Yeah that is just not fair at all. Hrmph.

Lady Kaos said...

OH MY DOGNESSS! Our posts are so similar today!! Christmas parties suck!!!!
We will definately have to compare notes on revolting. Here's some advice for you. Tearing bows off presants doesn't work, Mom thinks it's cute.
Good luck!
Kaos

Amici said...

Gosh, what is wrong with bi peds these days? Don't they know that the party is where the dogs are? :P

We hope you had a party of your own and showed the humans what they missed. :)

Nazila Merati said...

That is wrong, maybe they didn't want you in the wine.

By the way, can I marry your sissie Samantha?

ernest

Luckie Girl said...

What was Dr Bill thinking? I mean imagine the amount of bizzznezzz the five of you contributed thru-out the year and you don't even get invited?

Lucky Dog Boarding said...

That is so unfair! How can the vet have a pawty without inviting their patients?!

Outraged,
Orion and Cassie

wally said...

This is a great injustice! Someone should organize a march! JEEEEEZ! Or maybe we should organize a pawty in which we get to poke the two-leggeds and put things in their bums and then drink the fancy grape juice.

wally.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Darn doctor, how inconsiderate! Let us know when you want to revolt and we help you out.

xoxoFour Pugz

Peanut said...

Dr.Bill needs to get his head on straight. He is supposed to party with you guys not the humans.

Stanley said...

Hey, guys!

Do your parents ever read your blog? If they do, then they have been duly warned. If they don't, then they should be scared... very scared.

Goober love,
Stanley

Johann The Dog said...

WHAAAATTTT???? That's so bad - no four-leggers, I just can't believe the injustice. You protest, do what ya have to do, we support you!

Woofs, Johann

National Canine Cancer Foundation