Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Her name is Suede...

...and she needs a responsible, forever home. If there is anyone in the DFW or surrounding areas interested in adding a family member please consider her. This one year old girl is a sweetheart and loves playing with rope toys. She is living at a doggy daycare as her owner moved and did not take her with him. He had her from a puppy so she's only known one home. She is very smart and would do well in training classes, is current on her shots and is in excellent health.
If you're interested or know of a rescue who would take her in PLEASE contact me for the info (maryann @ fivehappyhounds.com) as I don't want to post phone #'s on here. We'll happily send her to her new home with a box of goodies and donate to the rescue who could take her. :)

Thanks - Maryann
PS Feel free to pass on to anyone who might be interested.

13 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

I sure hope you are able to help her. She's a sweetie. People move and leave their dogs behind a lot here. I don't understand it, but thank dog there are people out there like you who look out for these sweeties.

Anonymous said...

Oh my dogness.. she is so cute! I hope you can help her find a forever home. Why people leave their pets behind I don't know.

Oh, I tagged the entire 5 of you! Check out my blog :)

Hugs,
Sitka

Luckie Girl said...

I hope she gets a nice home. I can't believe her hoomans would just leave her behind like some unwanted furniture! :(

Lorenza said...

Suede looks like a very happy girl! I really hope she can find soon a lovely home!
Lorenza

Goofy said...

hope she could get a great forever home as soon as possible...

Gus said...

Thank you for helping Suede. I know how lonely it is in rescue, but I know how happy a forever home makes us.

Gussie
ps. I would trade for Teka!

Avery said...

I hope Suede finds a home really quick! She looks like such a happy girl. I don't know anybody who could adopt a dog right now, but I'll try and spread the word about her.

Wags,
Avery

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Suede is a pretty doggie. I hope she gets a new home soon


~ Girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

It looks like someone morphed Penny & Lola together! What a cutie.

Have you checked with Cubby's Mom? She looks like a Boxer/PitX and they may be able to help place her with LBR.

Jen

Anonymous said...

A shelter I volunteer at often pulls adoptable dogs from ARF House Texas
http://www.arfhouse.com/
They might be able to help too.

What a cute pittie!

Balboa said...

oh what a sweety pie, what kind of stupid mean human leaves their dog behind. Unbelievable.

I hope she finds a wonderful loving and kind forever family.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Kerrio said...

Good luck Suede! you deserve the best of forever homes..

Tadpole said...

She is so, SOOO beautiful! How I wish I could take her.... *sigh* I have some (very) extended family down there - I'll see if they know anyone.

National Canine Cancer Foundation