Sunday, May 6, 2007

I totally rock.

You might remember my post about my Peeps freaking about my health then I went to see Dr. Bill and acted fine...WELL. My bloodwork for my meds levels came back and I'm TOTALLY normal for the first time in my life. (Maryann: His meds levels are normal, not necessarily him) Confusing, eh? I mean, just last month I couldn't get out of the corner on my own. I hopped up on the couch today for the first time in AGES and I even got back to my favorite sleeping position on my back against the wall. Life is good. Oh - and because they think I'm lame I've been able to snag some good stuff off the counters this week!!
Life is good - Thrawn

From his servant, Maryann...The change the past few weeks have been quite amazing. He's popping up relatively easily from a laying position. (even without the mats!!) When he hopped on the couch he didn't hesitate to all. I really think the Adequan is working for his legs. He's still clumsy of course but it's SO different than a month ago. PLUS he's eating bones again!!! I have no idea why or how but at this point I don't care! It's just good to have the "Angel" closer back to himself!

17 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Thawn,
Wow, you are looking sharp... :) Good to hear that your results are ok. Mom & I were wondering about you actually since the rest of the pack have been blogging a lot more than you recently.

Fu Fu said...

Hey Thrawn. Good to hear that you are ok. :) Stay healthy ok

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

BIG yay!!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Little baby! It's so nice to hear that you are doing much better!

Peanut said...

Go Thrawn Go Thrawn. Yeah glad you are doing so much better

Herbie said...

Thrawn, sooo glad to hear you're doing better! Hmm... will they still forgive you for taking counter food now that you're better?

wally said...

Thrawn! That's Awesome!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing so much better. You and your peeps deserve some good times. (And excellent racket with the counter surfing!)

wally.

Ruby Bleu said...

Yay Thrawn! So glad you are feeling better. I'm sure you Mom must be so relieved.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lisa said...

Maryann, you so needed this good news. So glad to hear it!!!

Ferndoggle said...

What awesome news! What a turn around. We were pretty worried about you, big guy. Your Mom must be doing something right!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Duke and Gidget said...

Woo Hoo! It's great to hear you are doing better Thrawn. We've been pulling for you big fella!

~Pug Hugs~

Tadpole said...

Woot! All right Thrawn!! Better keep up that counter-surfing... I think that's the "magic pill"!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Thrawn!! Does this mean they'll take the mats aways?
Kaos

Dakota said...

Thrawn.... so good to see you again. I'm happy you are getting better.

Liza said...

Thrawn -

My human and I are doing the dance of joy over your news!! Well done YOU!!!

Love and wet nose kisses - Dory

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hey Thrawn...so happy you are doing better:) Keep doing what you are doing, it's obviously working:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Thrawn ... Thrawn, yes, you must get all healthy again! (Roxie likes to say your name.) We want to hear more good news about your progress.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

National Canine Cancer Foundation